What We Collect from You
We may collect information from you in a number of ways. For example, we may collect personal information from you if you choose to create an account with us, complete an online survey or feedback form, sign up to receive communications from us, or email us. We may ask you to provide information such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, telephone number), age, gender, and information about your interests. We may also collect billing addresses and credit card or other payment method information (type, number, expiration date, card security code) from you if you choose to enter contest or access an area of the Website that require fees. We will collect or generate information about your transaction history and interaction with the Website, including login times and duration of time spent on the Website.
How We Collect Other Information
Dirt Draft automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser as well as through other analysis of the Website. We also may collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on your computer. When you visit the Website, your web browser may store cookies on your computer, which will better enable you to navigate the Website upon return. You may use the Website even if you choose to reject or delete the cookies. Cookies also may be used by some of the other websites for which a link is placed on the Website.
We may access information from you from third-party sources and platforms like social media, marketing or ad firms. The information we collect may include your username and connection services, age range, gender, interests, advertisement interaction and viewing data and unique identifiers like a mobile identification number. We may combine this non-personal information with personal information, and will treat the combined information as personal information.
Children and Privacy
This Website is intended for persons who are 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16 you are not permitted to use the Website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Collected Information
We may use any of the information we collect from you to serve you, respond to you, provide customer service and improve the Website and our products and services, including:
- alert you to new features, products, events, or services;
- process and respond to your request or feedback;
- contact you about your account or profile; for example, sending a welcome email to confirm registration;
- improve the Website and create marketing plans;
- implement credit fraud protection and risk reduction measures;
- make other marketing offers from our affiliates and marketing partners that we think may be of interest of you;
- enforce the terms of service;
- process payment fees;
- and for any other reason you provided the information.
Sharing with Third Parties
Dirt Draft may disclose the information it collects about you to:
- to our service providers, sponsors, suppliers, vendors and others who help Dirt Draft provide the Website to you;
- to our affiliates, partners, sponsors, event partners and others for purposes of learning site interaction and transaction history;
- our affiliates and to merchants, licensors, activity and event partners and sponsors, and other third parties for their own marketing purposes, such as to provide information to you about their new developments, special events, programs, services, activities, products, attractions, promotions and sweepstakes activities, and other important information;
- third parties to provide analytics or to confirm or update information provided by you;
- third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of Dirt Draft's business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings);
- or as otherwise authorized by you.
We also may use, share or sell non-personally identifiable information with third parties. Additionally, we may take personally identifiable information and de-identify it and share it or sell it in a de-identified or aggregated form with advertisers, business partners, and/or third parties in order to analyze usage of the Website services on or related to the Website or others’ sites; improve our services; improve our user experience; or for similar purposes. We will not re-identify such data and we will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form.
If you elect to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires, or other events during your visit to the Website, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your information will be shared with third parties with your consent. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or events.
Opting-Out of Communications
You may opt-out of receiving future opt-in communications from us. You may change your preferences at any time by revising your account profile by un-checking the boxes for opt-in communications. You may also click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us and follow the instructions provided.
Third Party Links
Updating Your Information
You are responsible for keeping your information current. You may update your information by contacting us at info@DirtDraft.com will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to Dirt Draft's internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
Dirt Draft uses reasonable administrative, physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information. No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Dirt Draft to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, neither Dirt Draft nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
Let Us Know How We are Doing
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at: email@example.com